Cosmopolitan Magazine for Latinas says “this chica kills at introducing whats up and coming in rockabilly and main stream fashion”.
ASOS Magazine calls Jasmin “The Carrie Bradshaw of the Bronx”
Rookie Yearbook says “Vintage Vandalizm knows how to work that pin-up look just as good as, if not better than Dita Von Teese”
Playboy Magazine says “Jasmin Rodriguez possesses an inimitable fashion sense”.
Guest of a Guest says “Jasmin Rodriguez’s style definitely stands out as a rebellion against the norm. She is a blogger with a love of vintage fashion. Her style is a cross between the timeless beauty of vintage and the gritty rawness of NYC”.
Noche Latina says “Vintage Vandalizm easily struts and writes her way into your heart and instantly inspires other Latinas to dress up to celebrate their bodies.”
Societe Perrier says “Taking inspiration from the ’40s, ’50s and ’60s, Jasmin’s style effortlessly fuses different decades and looks.”
- Kell on earth/ V.V spotted on Kelly Cutrone’s show “Kell on earth”!
- M.I.S.S. TV:/ Follow the Leader, Episode #1–Vintage Vandalizm
- Alejandro Perez/ Heart shaped box: photoshoot preview
- O’Neal McNight- All night / V.V in O’Neals music video!
- Metro Pcs New Ad Campaign 2012 / V.V designer Cameo!
- Fox News Magazine: V.V shows us how to add retro flair to your wardrobe!
- Nylon Magazine / V.V x Agent Provocateur in Lingerie story!
- Glamour France / V.V gets her outfit posted in magazine!
- TimeOut NY / Style posted in Magazine!
- Latina Magazine / KR3T’s, Old footage via 2003.
- Common Magazine Japan / V.V x Krink in Common Mag!
- Gotham Digest / Interviews me on style!
- Ol’Skool Rodz / V.V on page 3 of Ol’Skool Rodz!
- Anomie1 Magazine/ Kweenz destroy!
- Anattitude Magazine/ VV is a poster!
- Retro Lovely Magazine/ Pinuplifestyle Cork board!
- 50+1 Private New York/ V.V goes International!
- YRB Magazine/ YRB’s Favorite NYC Bloggers!
- Circus Magazine/ Make me up with Nars!
- TimeOut NY/ V.V is one of the most stylish New Yorkers!
- New York Times/ V.V explains Vintage Reproduction!
- PLAYBOY / Vintage Vandalizm in Playboy July Issue 2011!
- Pin-striping & Kustom Graphics magazine / The Art in creating pinups!
- UK Rock ‘n’ Roll Magazine / V.V pinup feature!
- Atomic Bombshells Magazine Issue #2/ Lone Star Pinup feature!
- Retro Lovely Magazine Issue #8/ Edson Carlos Pinup feature!
- Retro Lovely Taboo Edition #4/ Lone Star Pinup feature!
- ASOS Magazine December 2012/ Who’s That Girl Feature!
- Cosmopolitan Magazine for Latinas: Blogger Spotlight Vintage Vandalizm
Blogazines and Street Fashion
- Societe Perrier / Better know a blogger: Vintage Vandalizm
- SEVENTEEN Magazine / $17 blogger challenge
- New York Magazine / The Seventeen Most Stylish People at Fashion Week!
- Guest of a Guest / The fashionable Bloggers of NYC
- The Leica Camera BLOG / Street fashion photographer William Yan’s photo of V.V gets featured!
- Chicago Street Style / V.V gets featured via Fashion week!
- The Daily Beast / V.V gets a shoutout on The Daily Beast!
- Pinstripe Magazine / V.V feature and interview.
- Altamira NYC 08’/ Street Fashion photographer Craig Altamira catches a shot of me on my lunch break.
- Limite Magazine / What’s in your bag?
- Altamira NYC 08’/ Craig Altamira catches me again on the streets of Soho.
- Circus Project/ V.V interview!
- Limite Magazine / goes Thrift shopping with Vintage Vandalizm!
- Limite Magazine / Q&A with Vintage Vandalizm!
- William Yan / V.V Tastemakers feature!
- William Tan / 24 Tastemakers in 24 hours!
- Audra Catalogue / V.V covergirl of Audra Catalogue!
- Noche Latina / Q&A Sessions: Vintage Vandalizm
- High Snobette / Jasmin Rodriguez Thanksgiving Hair & Makeup
- Bust Magazine / Blogger of the week
- No More Blue Jeans / Street Style Feature
- ROOKIE YEARBOOK/ “Damn Girl ya look good” shout out!
- COSMOPOLITAN LATINA Magazine/ CFL Blogger Awards
- Independent Fashion Bloggers / V.V is one of 3 bloggers featured as covergirl of the IFB con!
- ASOS “Fashion Up!” Mobile App/ Who’s That Girl Feature!
[I’ve lost count of all the tumblers and blog posts Ive been linked to, if you do not see your link here, I apologize and still appreciate your posts!]
Thank you so much for your support, It never goes unappreciated.]